Frederic Savart L'Accomplie 1er Cru Extra Brut Champagne NV (DG: 03/22)

All wines stored at 55° and 70% humidity
$ 98.00

L'Accomplie is 80% Pinot Noir and 20% Chardonnay from both Ecueil and Villers-aux-Noeuds. The base vintage makes up 70% of the total blend with the other 30% coming from reserve wine of the two previous vintages. The wine is aged in a combination of neutral oak and stainless steel.

— Importer note (Grand Cru Selections)

Product Details
Price Range $60-$100
Wine Type Sparkling White
Grape Variety Pinot Noir
Country France
Region Champagne
Vintage NV
Bottle Size 750ml
Designation Premier Cru
Designation Brut

Recently Viewed Products