All wines stored at 55° and 70% humidity
- Varieties: Transparente de Croncels, Reinette de Champagne, Pomme Raisin, Rose de Berne
- Terroir: Deep molasse over Valais schist, moraine mixed with brown clay soil
- Agriculture: Foraged, untreated, high-branched (1.8 to 2m) trees
- Cider-making: Indigenous yeast partial fermentation in stainless steel tanks. Two to three light filtrations ensure that the desired residual sugar levels are attained. Natural prise de mousse in bottle. Low sulfur additions (about 20 mg/L) before bottling.
- Sweetness: Could be sec or demi-sec depending on the vintage