All wines stored at 55° and 70% humidity
- Varieties: Combination in equal parts of apples, pears, and quinces
- Terroir: Deep molasse over Valais schist, or moraine mixed with brown clay soil
- Agriculture: Foraged, untreated, high-branched (1.8 to 2m) trees
- Cider-making: Indigenous yeast partial fermentation in stainless steel tanks. Two to three light filtrations ensure that the desired residual sugar levels are attained. Natural prise de mousse in bottle. Low sulfur additions (about 20mg/L) before bottling.
- Sweetness: Labelled as sec, tastes dry